Sending and returns
The costs of sending are at the expense of the customer and are charged. The articles that you ordered are dispatched on working days after receipt of your payment. At every product in our webshop, you can see whether it is in stock at that moment.
The costs for sending and packing, regardless to the number of articles or the weight, are fixed at an amount of €4,50 within the Netherlands; the transport is free within de Netherlands above the amount of €100,-. To Belgium and Gemany the amounts are respectively €9,50 and €150,-. To remaining countries in Europe we apply a fixed tariff of €12,50. Sending outside Europe occurs on application. The packages will be sent via PostNL to the Netehrlands, Belgium and Germany. To other countries we also use other carriers.
You can collect your order if you wish. You make your order and payment simply by means of the web shop. At the item ‘sending method’ you fill out: “collect”. No sending costs will be charged then. You can choos from two options to collect your order:
1. Pick up at Jouth bookshop Silvester in Leiden. Every tuesday we bring the orders to this bookshop. Tuesdays after 14 o'clock you can collect your order within the opening times of Silvester: Rapenburg 17, Leiden.
2. Pick up at our stockhouse on Friday mornings between 9 and 12 o'clock. You need to make an order first to collect at the warehouse. It is not a shop so the articles are not displayed. We can advise you live but we ask you always to look in the webshop beforehand so you know what we have.
If you want to collect outside the opening times, you need to make an appointment.
Of course we hope that you are happy with your order. If we made a mistake or if you received a damaged article, please contact us before you return (email@example.com or +31 6 34532408). The term for returning is 30 days (the legal term is only 14 days). You will find the instruction for returns also on the packing slip that is joined with your order. These are the same steps as you may find there:
- Tick the article(s) that you want to return on the packing list and pack the list together with your return.
- Write down your bank account number if you expect a refund.
- Pack you return carefully.
- You return cheaper if you frank through the mail that you will receive about the tracing code (only in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany).
- Stick the return label on the package (or stamp it yourself and send it to: Asterra, Delfweg 109 A, 2211VL Noordwijkerhout).
- Bring the package to the post office; have it scanned for a receipt.
Needless to say that we expect that the returned articles are not worn, damaged or washed. Send them to us, if possible, in the original packing with the original labels.
If you want to change an article for another one, please write it down on the packing list. We will send the new article on our costs. Any difference in purchase amount will be settled.
as soon as Asterra has received the return, a credit note is created; we refund the amount subsequently within 3 working days.
If you return the full order, we also credit the costs of shipping that have been charged. The crediting is without costs for the customer. For the crediting, Asterra will use the same currency as the customer used, to make the purchase, unless the customer agrees with another method of payment. If the customer has chosen for a more expensive way of shipping than the cheapest standard way, the company doesn't have to credit the extra costs for the more expensive way.
The address for returns is: Asterra, Delfweg 109 A, 2211 VL in Noordwijkerhout. With questions or observations concerning returns, you may call: +31 6 34532408 or send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unstamped returns are not accepted.